Monday, July 12, 2010

From the Begining~Cassidy's side

It all started in seventh grade. Theater Arts was our third period class. On the first week of school our teacher Mr.Ryan assigned our first speech, The Me Speech! We were required to write a short speech about ourselves and present it to the class. So, I wanted my class to know that I had a unique middle name, Cassidy Monster Merideth. When giving my speech I told everyone I was proud of my middle name and everyone was just staring at me like I was nuts! Thats when i saw Kenzie, she had this look on her face that said "Curious yet Bizarre!" Thats when I knew we could possible be friends. As time went on we weren't exactly friends, but not enemies. That theater class became a family and everyone was close, Kenzie and I became wonderful friends. Now Kenzie and I are sisters!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment